Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh How Quickly They Grow

As I got the girls loaded into the stroller this afternoon, I stood in awe. It's not that this is an unusual event, we take an evening walk around the neighborhood several times a week. It was just that I had the opportunity to look at my kids from a different perspective. It was like a third party looking in. I simply cannot believe how much they've grown. It shocks me still that I have two kids. Not two babies...Julia isn't really a baby anymore. She's definitely graduated to kid. Keira is still a baby but at this rate, not for long. Where is this time going?


"So tell me how to stop the years from racing. Is there a secret someone knows? I'll never catch all the memories I'm chasing. I'll never be ready to let go." -Lyrics from Angel's Lullaby


No comments: