Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill

I did a terrible, but in my world necessary, Mommy thing today. Keira fell asleep in her swing and so I put on Dora for Julia. I can see the family room from the kitchen so it freed up 24 minutes for me to clean the kitchen and keep an eye on her. Half way through I went down to check on her. I found her like this. She had taken off one sock and one shoe and stuck both of her feet into my sneakers. Even the foot that still had her shoe on was jammed in.

She paraded around this way for about 5 minutes and then took one of my sneakers off. The other one was stuck (the one with the jammed in 2nd sneaker of course) so she called out for "help, Ba!"

1 comment:

Angie said...

You have one of those too? I found a pair of my brown pumps in the living room the other day...and I haven't worn them in over a year! :)