Sunday, October 12, 2008

Neal Goings-on

So I asked Jason to take the kids outside (play in the yard or go for a walk, whatever) so I could clean the family room without interruption. About 30 minutes later I went outside and this is how I found Julia. Her clothes were white when she went out there. Nothing like leaving it to Daddy to double Mommy's workload!

Keira got her first taste of bananas the other day. Now I remember how much I hated teaching Julia to eat/chew. She did ok for her first time, but she definitely wasn't sold on the idea.

There are some battles that just aren't worth fighting. Shortly after getting Julia dressed today, she came upon a Dora bathing suit in the hand-me-downs from our neighbor. She wanted to wear it...needed to wear it. We weren't going anywhere so what the heck. Here is the end result.

Jules also managed to find her way into the storage area. My mom and I recently bought some wrapping paper, bags and bows for the upcoming Christmas season. Our goal is to stay ahead of the game. Last year we had all of our gifts bought and wrapped before Thanksgiving. Julia was in love with the bows. Maybe she'll take after Mommy in that regard and become a Christmas nut in her own rite.



2 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE the swimsuit! :-)

Angie said...

That swimsuit is hilarious! I sometimes wish I could walk around with my suit OVER my clothes! Go Jules!