Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged

This one is for Miss Jack at Spyrou Chronicles. Unfortunately, I don't know too many bloggers out there as I'm still exploring the wide world of blog. Pretty much it's just you (Miss Jack), A., and T. Ross. A. just did this last month too so I'll spare her and for some reason I have trouble commenting on Ben and Katie's place. So I'll fill it out and make a request to all (any?) readers out there. Feel free to add it to your blogs (and send me the links by the way).

The rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:
1. 20 years old
2. In my junior year at Beaver College
3. Laughing (and crying) with my roommate, Angie, about how VERY loud our deaf neighbor's answering machine message was.
4. Driving around in my 1988 Ford Tempo, Betty.
5. Totally broke.

5 things on today’s to-do list:
1. Laundry
2. Decorate for fall
3. Put clean sheets on the beds (I borrowed this one, but it's true)
4. Write a post for the blog (This one too)
5. Go to the grocery store.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate
2. yogurt covered raisins
3. apples, which I can't eat because I'm allergic so I settle for cider
4. graham crackers
5. grapes

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: (I’m changing this to be Billionaire)
1. pay off my student loans
2. pay off my mortgage
3. put more money in the kids 529 accts
4. buy a house in Aruba so we could go whenever we wanted!
5. take mom, bill, tim, & tab on a british isles cruise.

5 places I have lived:
1. Easthampton, MA
2. Stevens, PA
3. West Windsor, NJ
4. Mercerville, NJ
5. Mt Royal, NJ

5 jobs I have had:
1. Being a mom
2. Purchasing clerk for a military export company
3. QC Chemist (did a little microbio too)
4. Receptionist
5. Cashier and Deli clerk

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for playin'! I learned a lot about you. :) Good things too!