Friday, May 2, 2008

The Backyardigans!

So we bought our first home in August 2004 and ever since then we've been talking about fencing in the backyard. It was one of those things on the "would like to have list" when we moved to our second home, but unfortunately, it just wasn't part of the deal. Anyway, we did it! We finally fenced in the backyard! Hooray! Now the kiddos and the dogs have a place to roam free. It is especially helpful at this house because we are on a corner lot and three of the four sides of our property are roads. I feel so in touch with "The Backyardigans" now. I can't wait to spend the rest of the summer watching Julia run around and play!

Construction in progess.

Ahh, fence.


More fence.


Julia's favorite part is the dirt left behind from digging for the posts!


A big boo-boo. Julia bumped her face and now has a nasty bruise and swelling on her cheek.


34 weeks. I feel like I'm carrying a giant lead watermelon in my belly!

No comments: